Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Bleh

I got an ugly reminder recently about the tendencies people have when reacting to situations they aren't prepared for and/or are unhappy about. It's mind boggling how many people walk around displacing their anger onto people they really have no business being upset with...and I keep reminding myself to rise above and realize that it's not me they are mad at, or it should not be in any case. Sorry for the cryptic talk, but I'd rather not get into certain specifics in a public forum. But you know what I'm talking about...it's the classic scenario of getting mad at the waiter when the cook burns your steak. That waiter had nothing to do with the preparation of the meal but often times they must become the punching bag.

I'm feeling a little weary but I will be fine.

No comments: