Wednesday, July 11, 2007

I love summer tv!

I feel sorry for anyone who doesn't watch Big Brother.
Seriously, it's the best reality show ever...it's everything a reality show was meant to be, and more. I guess its appeal lies in the fact that it's all about how people deal with each other and what brings out the best...and the worst in them.
Not to mention, the editors of the show make it fun with their editing...cue the dramatic music when someone gets all emotional in the diary room.
I'm loving the twist this season with America's Player. I wasn't sure if Eric would be best suited for the job but I shouldn't have judged him so quickly...he was amazing last night with his first task. It was great tv.
But you probably don't know what I'm talking about b/c you don't watch. I pity you!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

sorry- can't help you on the reality show stuff- I'm a comedy/sitcom girl. In fact, one of my favorites (other than the simpsons) is Scrubs. You ought to take a break from reality and watch it sometimes. I wouldn't have commented, but your page looked lonely. love ya!

amy said...

i am feeling your pain on the dylan mckay thing. i was not obsessed, but i know you helped create the log.

sad you didn't get to have his hand on your waist!!!!! :0(