Tuesday, January 15, 2008

This is THE year

Do people still make resolutions? I don't think I ever did really.

Anyways, did anyone else watch Oprah today? I have to applaud her for using her success and reach to bring attention to a serious problem a lot of folks are facing...obesity. I think the name of the episode was "This is the year" or something similar.

I was so touched by the stories people were sharing and lord knows I was shaking my head in understanding throughout the program.

I think this is going to be my year. There are things going on in my life that will hopefully ensure this, but nothing I care to get too deep into at the moment. I don't know why though, as Amber is about the only person who reads this I think and she knows what I'm on about. In fact I might start my future blogs with "Dear Amber." :-)

I am finding it rather difficult to type with painted nails. Why is this?

2 comments:

Amber said...

of course i saw oprah.. i dont miss it. i thought of you and was so excited to think about this time next year. i think this is your year too and im so proud of you for how far you've already come. im behind you 100%!

amy said...

you have at least 2 readers!

i don't usually watch oprah, but i know that her shows give people ideas & inspiration to change their lives for the better! you have already been working hard & i'm glad the show gave you more inspiration!